Employers Forum on Age (EFA) is the UK's leading authority on age.
Founded in 1996 the EFA is an independent network of leading employers who recognise the value of an age diverse workforce. In addition to supporting employers, the EFA influences Government, business and trade unions, campaigning for real practical change.
- Advises Government on age related policy issues
- Supports members in creating an age neutral workplace by taking a practical approach to achieving equality
- Represents the views of UK employers
- Challenges the status quo by presenting real alternatives
- Highlights the pros and cons of new employment laws
- Campaigns against age discrimination